• Startups • Turnarounds • Sales Initiatives • Restructuring
CEO, COO and Senior Executive
Executive leadership position with a dynamic Internet start-up or high-tech company.
- Senior-level professional experienced as COO of public and private companies for 20 years.
- Highly analytical decision-maker with extensive experience in building, turning around, and operating.
- companies, along with proven history of increasing productivity and turning around difficult situations.
- Seasoned executive with in-depth understanding of emerging technologies and their commercial applications.
- As well as international business expertise, having conducted business in Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
- Motivated self-starter who earned multiple sales achievement during early career, as well as sustained.
- Recognition for community service.
Areas of Expertise
- Asset & Liability Management
- Budget Development
- Building Strategic Alliances
- Business Start-up
- Change Management
- Corporate Reorganization
- e-Commerce Management
- Market Strategy
- National / Regional Sales
- New Business Development
- Operations Management
- Organizational Restructuring
- Product Analysis & Development
- Profit & Loss Management
- Profit Margin Increases
- Relationship Building
- Return on Investment
- Information Technology Initiatives
- Revenue Growth
- Sales Direction & Initiatives
- Staff Coaching & Mentoring
- Strategic Alliances
- Strategic Planning Direction
- Team Building
- Training & Development
- Visionary Strategies
President, COO and Senior Executive
Zing Ecommerce Pvt. Ltd. Bengaluru, India, 2012 to Present.
Oversaw Online Sales, Strategic Planning, Sourcing, Marketing, and Vision.
Sales, Supply and Product Maintained on large marketplace, such as Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra and Jabong.
Planning Managing Resources, Compliance and Operations.
Quality Maintenance, Improvement and Budget Management.
Customer Focus and Initiative.
Team Leadership and Staff Development.
Communication and Relationship Management
Took on full P&L responsibility.
Founder, CEO and Chief Operating Officer
Virtual Trade Fair and Conference Pvt. Ltd. Varanasi, India 2018 to Present
Manage the board of Directors
Create the Vision that we want for our Customers
Recruit and retain the best Talent
Build and lead the Executive team
Ensure that the Product road map is in alignment with your Startup’s vision
Create & keep a close eye on your KPIs (Key Performance Indicator)
Pilot the Fund-raising
Develop & maintain the Business plan
Engage your Team
A Startup’s success journey is a tremendous journey where we discover our limits
Head of Ecommerce (Uttar Pradesh)
Utsav Fashion New Delhi, India 2009 to 2011
Contributed to original startup team to bring first Banarasi Sarees online for online store to turn Utsav Fashion to become the largest Banarasi Sarees Online Store within a year of going live.
Oversaw business development, sourcing, cataloging, recruiting, logistic and operations for what would become one of the largest online company.
President and CEO
Craft Creations Varanasi, India 1997 to 2000
Developed new business venture for Wooden Handcrafts of export business for exporters.
Grew business to run rate of approximately 100% in three years.
Achieved profitability in highly un-organized industry.
Assembled outstanding key staff.
Project and Initiative Rangoli IT Solution Pvt. Ltd. Varanasi, India 2004 to Present
Directed strategic initiatives develop, oversee and help implement programs and projects that support a company’s business, short and long term plans.
Master of Arts in Ancient History, Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi, India, 1990
Master of Arts in Sociology, Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi, India, 1987
Bachelor of Arts Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi, India, 1984